Pitchpigeon — Submit Your Press Release
(PITCHPIGEON.COM) San Francisco —
Magic, the text-based personal assistant service … is now an app. The app is an expansion of the core Magic service which will continue to work over text as it always has.
Magic is your personal assistant, available on demand, 24/7, and responds within minutes. Magic is powered by a mixture of advanced software and real humans.
"Magic is like having Elon Musk as your secretary.” - Ryan Holmes, Founder and CEO, SpaceVR
The business model is very simple:
1. You text us anything and we respond within minutes
2. We find a way to get you what you need (as long as it's legal)
3. We charge for our time by the minute, starting at $35/hr
No subscription or monthly fee. You only pay for the time Magic spends working on your request.
Magic can book reservations, get stuff delivered to you, send emails on your behalf, and much, much more:
- Get me a mobile dentist to my office ASAP.
- I need to rent out the Exploratorium this weekend.
- My 1 pm ran over. Bump my meetings back 1 hour.
- I need a SnapChat filter created for my sister's wedding.
- I’m out of the office today. Check my email and let me know if there’s anything urgent.
"Delegating our administrative tasks to Magic allowed us to focus on building a great product instead of daily minutiae." - Paul Bohm, Founder at Stealth Startup
Click to View App on iTunes