Get your projects finished and launched. This month.
At Pitchpigeon we're working on something new, an entirely new product (hence the blog has been a bit quiet lately!). Like many of you have probably experienced, we're building that last 20% of the project... the part that seems to take the longest. So we need both some clear motivation AND a finish line in sight, in order to get this thing launched! Lets sprint to the finish!
We're thinking some of you are in the same boat. Either you're working on a project that's nearing completion - OR you have an idea in your head that you think you can build an MVP for within 4 weeks. To those people I say, join us in a hacker sprint and launch your products before or at the end of this month!
To celebrate, we are announcing a limited time special deal:
- Buy 1 Pitchpigeon credit for $20 (usual price $49)
- Limited edition pricing, buy now and use later*
- Limited edition pricing only on offer until August 10th
- Click here to purchase: pitchpigeon.com/promo (must be logged in)
- Use Pitchpigeon to easily send your newly-launched product to over 200 tech blogs, before the end of the month
- At the end of the month we'll feature every August Hacker Sprint participant (i.e. successfully-launched products) in a blog post here
*even if you don't manage to use credits for the August Hacker Sprint, the credit will still be valid for 6 months from the date purchased.
What do I do now?
Want to join the sprint? Great!
1) Tell us what you're working on in the comments below. Let people ask you questions - maybe you'll get some inspiration.
2) To purchase a limited edition pricing Pitchpigeon credit, head to pitchpigeon.com/promo (must be logged in).
3) If you launch a product to the tech media via Pitchpigeon at any point in August, we'll know about it and feature you in a blog post at the end of the month!
Good luck and get that product shipped!
p.s. you don't have to buy a pitchpigeon credit to participate. Hackers can just participate informally by committing to launch something by the end of the month, and keeping people updated via the hashtag #hackersprint - the point of this sprint is to get motivated into finishing your product, by seeing the momentum of others!
Lets see if some interesting projects come out of it!